Monday, February 28, 2011

M.I.A. To A New Day

So sorry I've been MIA. I'll make it up to you.

I've been adapting a new philosophy....stay in motion. I'm like a shark...if I stop swimming, I'll sink.

SO.....today is fresh with no mistakes in it.



Let's do a rundown since last Wednesday:

Thursday: Work. Exhaustion. Furniture shopping with DF. Found couches we want. Bought new couch pillows. Home at 9:30PM.

Friday: Redbull. Energy. Went to The Maxx with Momma after work. Spent way too much money. Got lamps, comforter, shams, pillows and Calvin Klein sheets for DF and I's bedroom. (Will post bedroom inspiration and pics soon)

Saturday: Cut all my hair off. It's total "Mom Hair" and I'm unhappy. Lunch at the Crab Shack. (Not as good as the Crab Pot in Seattle. Not even close. Although sharing my King Crab with DF....that is LOVE.) Went to the movies. Saw "The Fighter." Came home...made supper....watched "Paranormal Activity 2" with DF on the couch. (With the lights on to prevent nightmares.)

Sunday: DF had to work....first Pirates Spring Training Game. TBF and I had Carbon Monoxide warnings for over an hour. Ripped detectors from ceiling. Took Duncan to momma and papa bears. Went swimming. Played out by the pool all afternoon with Sissy. Got a little sunburn. TBF took me to get mani/pedis which were amazing. Took Duncan to get a haircut. Came home, cooked DF steaks and chicken on the grill. Ate supper. Watched the Oscars.

So....we've been busy little bees.

I promise I'll be blogging more. Florida has just finally started being really fun! I am settling into the condo. I still have yet to hang a single thing up....but we're settling.

I've got blueberry muffins cooking in the stove for DF right now. I am happy we're busy and healthy.

It's been constant motion...but Florida is starting to feel like home.

XOXO.

I'm back! Give me a vote to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment