Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wisdom at the Needle

Amazing the things you find when you clean up your computer....

Proof it's sunny in Seattle occasionally.

Last January Nathan came to Seattle to visit. We did a "Seattle Day" which included the usual: Pike Place, downtown sightseeing and Crab Pot, a Seattle institution, for lunch. We decided to run up in the Needle just for a minute so he could see the view.


I was just cleaning out old pictures from my iPhoto and came across this awesome picture. I found this fortune on the ground right outside the Needle. It sparked the inspiration for this post:


What a wonderful saying with such an application for how I'm feeling right now. Thankful to live in the present moment and be surrounded by love. 


Karma is my friend. It just took a while for her to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment