Thursday, January 27, 2011

Care Bear Surprise

One of my DEAREST friends in the world, a LIFER, miss Care Bear, has started her own blog.

Please check it out here:

http://yeastcoastbaking.blogspot.com/

It's just darling.

Care Bear is the BEST baker ever. She is so creative and everything she has ever made is super easy and creative.

So, I got home on Tuesday this week, broke down exhausted and I found this in the mail:

HOW CUTE!

I flipped it open and there are about 30 amazing, easy to follow recipes. 

Look at all those pages!

I just think this is the BEST idea to do for a friend. It's so great to include all the recipes you know and love and give them all bundled up for a friend.

Look at what she put on the back...

It is a little wedding cake!

Care Bear did such a great job on it. I'm so excited to get cookin'! DF will be so happy that I'm in the kitchen baking and cooking up a storm! 

THANKS CARE BEAR!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Im so happy you love it! I can't wait to hear about you making things from it! And I'm glad you saw the back - I couldn't resist having the wedding cake on there :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete