Friday, January 21, 2011

Morning

Last night DF and I went for a drive to pump my gas so I wouldn't have to do it this morning. Then we decided while we were out, we should just grab supper at Panera.

While eating dinner, I've noticed that we both do the same thing. We effortlessly eat of each other's plates. It's such an intimate gesture- silly really. But it's in those little moments that I see how "together" we are as a couple.

We came home, tucked in and watched an episode of Dexter then went to bed to giggle and laugh for a half hour before ultimately falling asleep to the sound of the Florida rain outside.

This morning, I woke up at 5:45 to DF snuggling me. He was showered and dressed for work already. I felt his strong arms around me and in my half-asleep voice asked him why he woke me up. He said it was because he had to leave for work in ten minutes and he misses me so much all day, he wanted me all to himself for a few minutes before he left.

I. Am. In. Love.

So, it's finally Friday. Just need to make it through work today and DF, TBF, Sissy and her amazing Hus and I are all going bowling. Winner take all. It's going to be awesome.

Love.


Please remember to click to vote! I only need one more vote to pass 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment