Sunday, January 9, 2011

Farewell Christmas

TBF helped me de-Christmas yesterday.

He's so helpful!
Farewell Bernadette. Until next year.

Sorry for the pic, that Florida sun is BRIGHT.

Farewell Ornaments, I'll miss you the most:

Packaged up with love.

We called two leTarget's and one Wally World (Wal-Mart) to ask if they had a Christmas tree storage box in stock. Nope. None to be found. I should have bought it when I had the chance.

Now I'm stuck with this:

Ghetto.

What a sad, dilapidated, sorry box. Oh well. I'll find one.

We also threw away my coffee filter wreath. Stinks. But there was no way to salvage it. The Florida heat would have turned that puppy yellow within a week out in the garage. Oh well. It only cost three bucks to make.

I'm kinda glad the house it back to normal. It makes me get excited for the next holiday! Valentine's Day!


Please remember to vote! It's good Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment